Poly-Choke reducing recoil

I got my poly today (vented) and immeadiatly ran two boxes through it after having a "bad day". I knew it was going to make a difference in recoil as I had two Model 25 Winchesters, one with, and one w/o a poly and noticed a difference b/w the two. Well, I'm pleasantly suprised at the amount of recoil reduction I'm experencing........more than I expected and better then the M25's. I shot on super xtra full ( past x full, b/w slug and improved) and full choke. If anyone is considering a Poly, it's well worth the money and any other type of choke is obsolete IMO. It looks at home on a Saiga too. Got mine from Gilbert's Guns. I ordered two days ago. They must have shipped it right after the order came in. Props to them and Poly. NOw I can use my gun for ANYTHING......and that's cool !!!!!!

....I don't think they are made in USA anymore (or at least for the Saiga) as it says it on the package, but not the choke. My dad's old Poly has Hartford, Conn on it and this on doesn't have any origin on it (which I think is illegal). The sleeve has a diffrent finish then the choke itself too which is kinda weird. Still a good piece though. I hope it's made here.