that will work...

Pretty much any degreaser will work, although *MY* personal preference is the type that will evaporate after you spray it... like contact cleaner/degreaser or brake cleaner.

:smoke:

i agree i usually use cheap brake parts cleaner.. but i also like engine starting fluid spray wich is pretty much straight ether.(spelling) it evaporates but takes stuff off quick them hit it with brake parts cleaner... any more thats pretty much how i clean all guns then a quick wipe and reoil. watch out though some finishes will not take those sprays and come off .

I wasn't too picky with my conversion. I using some acetone applied with cotton balls. Then I sprayed 3 coats of grill/oven paint over the bottom of my receiver. It's not a perfect match, but once the trigger guard an pistol grip were installed, you really can't tell much of a difference. It seems to be holding up nicely as well. I've forcibly tried to scratch it with no luck.