WTB: empty Baby Desert Eagle box

i need if for a gag gift for my little brothers graduation. im going to get him a Baby Eagle air pistol, but im going to put it in an actual box. i got a a flyer and im going to be buy him some .50 rounds for it just so hes all excited. and when he opens up the actual box...ill laugh in his face!!!

i need if for a gag gift for my little brothers graduation. im going to get him a Baby Eagle air pistol, but im going to put it in an actual box. i got a a flyer and im going to be buy him some .50 rounds for it just so hes all excited. and when he opens up the actual box...ill laugh in his face!!!

FYI, the Baby Eagle is not the same thing as the Desert Eagle. They are totally different guns.

i know this...it really doesn't matter since my brother knows absolutely nothing. they don't have the Desert Eagle air pistol where i was looking in town, just the baby...and its like $34 or something. he WANTS the full sized 6" barrel .50 though...thats what i want to get him so he thinks hes actually getting what he wants! OH if all works out well...hopefully he'll cry in front of everyone...

Edited by sicktooth