muzzle brake question

get the stand alone front sight from this website and a brake from dinzagarms or a polychoke. I wouldn't saw off the barrel... If it will fit on an unthreaded barrel it will fit on external threaded barrel (they have the same OD), you just run the risk of fucking up the threads.

if you do decide to saw off the barrel make sure its not a 19" model, you dont want any jail time for a brake.

get the stand alone front sight from this website and a brake from dinzagarms or a polychoke. I wouldn't saw off the barrel... If it will fit on an unthreaded barrel it will fit on external threaded barrel (they have the same OD), you just run the risk of fucking up the threads.

if you do decide to saw off the barrel make sure its not a 19" model, you dont want any jail time for a brake.

I thought you can have a barrel as short as 16" without having a SBR Licence? so if the break doesn't thread on how does it stay on the barrel?

I thought you can have a barrel as short as 16" without having a SBR Licence? so if the break doesn't thread on how does it stay on the barrel?

You are thinking of a rifle.

Shotguns must not have less than an 18" barrel. If you do it in your garage, and it comes out to be 17.98" at one point, you are going for a long vacation.

This is why a lot of manufacturers are now selling their shotties with 18.5" and 19" barrels --- because somebody we know uses 'creative methods' to measure.

You are thinking of a rifle.

Shotguns must not have less than an 18" barrel. If you do it in your garage, and it comes out to be 17.98" at one point, you are going for a long vacation.

This is why a lot of manufacturers are now selling their shotties with 18.5" and 19" barrels --- because somebody we know uses 'creative methods' to measure.

Thanks for the info... If I buy this from this site NON-THREADED will it fit on my threaded barrel?-

Elevated Steel Front Sight with Muzzle Break for Saiga-20 shotgun Details

Elevated Steel Front Sight with Muzzle Break for Saiga-20 shotgun with

non-threaded or internally threaded bbl.