I really wanted to get a S-12 but with the current lack of supply and the ensuing rise in the cost I can not afford to get my 7.62x39 and a S-12. So I am thinking of getting the S.-410 instead, and was wondering where can I get the .410 ammo cheap? Any suggestions? Thank, theDuke.

Thanks guys, I eventually plan on reloading anyway, but haven't done any reloading for probably over 20 years, when i used to shoot my .357 Colt Trooper Mark III quite frequently. I want to reload for the 7.62x39 I want to buy also. I personally haven't done alot of shooting since shortly after I got out of the Army back in 1982. I plan on getting back into shooting, so it would only make sense to do my own reloading.

Thanks guys, I eventually plan on reloading anyway, but haven't done any reloading for probably over 20 years, when i used to shoot my .357 Colt Trooper Mark III quite frequently. I want to reload for the 7.62x39 I want to buy also. I personally haven't done alot of shooting since shortly after I got out of the Army back in 1982. I plan on getting back into shooting, so it would only make sense to do my own reloading.

reloading in those calibers seems strange IMO...but I dont know shit.....x39 from wolf and .410 from wolf seems easier....

I g0t my .410 from sportsmans guide.....

salute!