I know its a sin to get rid if a saiga expecially a 308 but it shot like hell. I got a 21 inch and cut it down on my lathe and recrowned it and the accurecy went to hell. i should have never cut it. so i called a ffl buddy of mine and he took it even up for a brand new FN FNP 45 acp with 3 14 round mags I could not beleave it when he said yes to my offer. cause i sprayed it black with engine paint. I guess it looked ok . I had put an ace fixed stock and the isralie 4 rail hand guard on it. Oh it looked awesome but shot like HELL. 4 inch groups at 100 yards. my 16 incher will do 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards. so ill post pics of it later this weekend when i can get motavated to go out side.

the FNP shoots like a dream. even at 50 yards. I shoot mostly long ranges with my pistols.

later guys

Oh any body else have a FNP 45? I would like to know what you think about yours.

• 2 weeks later...

no experience with the FNP-45, but we have a few FNP-9 and FNP-9M's at the range. they're pretty nice guns for the price.

personally, i prefer a Sig 226 X-Five or a CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow, but that's a whole different ballpark!