• 1 year later...
Does anyone here have a toz 122 (308 win bolt gun)? My Toz 78 is a real keeper and a $350 308 win bolt gun from the same maker is mighty tempting.

Yep, I have one. Mine was imported by PW arms. I haven't fired mine yet, but plan to soon. It is extremely well made with a chrome lined bore. I'm a 308 junkie and just had to have one.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone here have a toz 122 (308 win bolt gun)? My Toz 78 is a real keeper and a $350 308 win bolt gun from the same maker is mighty tempting.

Yep, I have one. Mine was imported by PW arms. I haven't fired mine yet, but plan to soon. It is extremely well made with a chrome lined bore. I'm a 308 junkie and just had to have one.

Well, I got to fire my rifle on Tuesday(5/12/09), and it is a great handling firearm. My initial sight-in was at 25 yards to get my scope adjusted. From there I went out to 95 yards. I had a poor rest and still shot one inch at 95 yards. This was with Magtech 150gr. ball ammo. I had some Isreali ball with me, and it did not like it. It has Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 scope on it now, but seeing what the rifle is capable of good accuracy it has a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40, and a bipod in its future.

• 2 weeks later...