Any Saiga-12s near Atlanta (GA)?

I just found out about this gun and I have called every place I can think - with no luck. Does anyone know where I might get lucky?

Call Ray at Moss Pawn Shop in Jonesboro (770) 968-3474. They usually have a few in stock I called today they have some in stock start at $459.00. Welcome to the fourm. What part of the Atlanta area are you in my friend?

Edited by Superhawk138
I just found out about this gun and I have called every place I can think - with no luck. Does anyone know where I might get lucky?

Call Ray Vaughn at Moss Pawn Shop in Jonesboro (770) 968-3474. They usually have a few in stock I called today they have some in stock start at $459.00. Welcome to the fourm. What part of the Atlanta area are you in my friend?

I stopped by and it was a no go. Doesn't look too good according to them either. Oh well....

Call Ray Vaughn at Moss Pawn Shop in Jonesboro (770) 968-3474. They usually have a few in stock I called today they have some in stock start at $459.00. Welcome to the fourm. What part of the Atlanta area are you in my friend?

I stopped by and it was a no go. Doesn't look too good according to them either. Oh well....

I bought the last IZ-109 that Moss had about four weeks ago. Paid 589.00 +tax. Like yourself, I knew nothing about these shotguns until about three months ago when a guy at the Gainsville gun show was trying to sell a used one for 300 bucks. Still kickin myself. Oh well. Hope you find one cause these things are sweeeeeeeet!!!

Hit the local gunshows, there is one on the average of twice a month in the metro area. I plan to be at the Atlanta Speedway Gunshow next weekend. It would be good to meet other GA Saiga folks there as well!

Hit the local gunshows, there is one on the average of twice a month in the metro area. I plan to be at the Atlanta Speedway Gunshow next weekend. It would be good to meet other GA Saiga folks there as well!

Is this supposed to be a big one? I went to one at the Farmers Market a few weeks back and it was kind of small. Is this one outdoors?

Hey maybe your buddy will be there...lol! But watch out, you may not hear him coming... :ph34r::lolol:

Hey maybe your buddy will be there...lol! But watch out, you may not hear him coming... :ph34r::lolol:

Yeah, you know I have had the feeling that someone has been watching me lately when I have been at the shows. I have felt eyeball pressure all over my body, mostly below the belt... :lolol:

Well I saw no S12 at the AIR show yesterday. I saw one Saiga 7.62x39. Sorry.

I will just sit down with the yellow pages and start calling. Good Luck!