Converted my .223

:rolleyes: I just wanted to say thanks for all of the information this forum has to offer when doing a conversion. Special thanks to Dinzag Arms for the bolt on LHG retainer & bullet guide. It's a great fit & great product you supply. So thanks again for all the info guys. It's all done for now. Still looking for a (AR Adaptor) no luck in finding one yet. Here's some pics of my .223

AK-MAN in Philly

post-10309-1209515690_thumb.jpg

post-10309-1209521034_thumb.jpg

post-10309-1209521822_thumb.jpg

post-10309-1209521850_thumb.jpg

Edited by AK-MAN
Uh...I can only see a small portion of your rifle...

But what I can see looks good... :unsure:

Thanks Squib

I'll try to get some pics.

AK-MAN

great looking rifle bro

I need me one of those!!

Thanks it was fun for my first build. Thinking of my next one (7.62). This time with wood HG & STOCK. All the info on here & help from members if you have any questions, why not convert one or two. All I can say is THIS IS AN ADDICTION.

Here is some better pics sorry for the bad ones. I also added a tactical mag release.

AK-MAN

post-10309-1210649814_thumb.jpg

post-10309-1210649351_thumb.jpg

post-10309-1210649318_thumb.jpg

Edited by AK-MAN
  • 1 month later...
What differences are there in converting a .223 Saiga and a 7.62 one?
No real differences.

Which magazines you use may influence your conversion path, but a Saiga conversion is a Saiga conversion...

It looks great! I have both the 16" 7.62 and .223 stock for now and ready to mod. As posted I'm holding off to buy a 20" .223 that I want to do a Saiginov or a Jr. RPK. Stacking deep before the election as you know what's next.

Back to your conv. how do you like the saw grip and the 5 position stock? Do they feel good togeather? Are they TAPCO?

The bolt on LHG, is it easy to do and does it feel solid. I like this one because you are free to use other LHG options unlike the TAPCO. Is that correct?

I'm a newby as well and am sorry if it is listed some where else.

Get the 7.62X39 rock on!

Stack'em Deep!

Frosty ~

It looks great! I have both the 16" 7.62 and .223 stock for now and ready to mod. As posted I'm holding off to buy a 20" .223 that I want to do a Saiginov or a Jr. RPK. Stacking deep before the election as you know what's next.

Back to your conv. how do you like the saw grip and the 5 position stock? Do they feel good togeather? Are they TAPCO?

The bolt on LHG, is it easy to do and does it feel solid. I like this one because you are free to use other LHG options unlike the TAPCO. Is that correct?

I'm a newby as well and am sorry if it is listed some where else.

Get the 7.62X39 rock on!

Stack'em Deep!

Frosty ~

Sorry guy's I was away on work for the past week.

Fluid,

I love the 6 position stock & Saw grip. They fit me & the gun very well & they are from Tapco. I can not say much on Tapco's LHG retainer I don't have one, but Dinzags bolt on LHG is very solid & easy to install. You have the option of any LHG with Dinzag's LHG. I went this route because I didn't have to take off the sight block or gas block. I hope this help's you with your conversion. You can find Dinzag site on this forum.

AK-MAN

Edited by AK-MAN