Bulgarian 30 round mags?

I decided to file down the mag latch a couple nights ago. I took a Romanian 30 round mag and tried to install it. Saw what needed to be filed and grabbed my bastard file and went to work. After a few minutes, and a few checks with the mag, it worked.

I ordered some Romanian mags from AIM surplus this week and due to the back order, they sent me brand new Bulgarian mags. Took them out of the bags and tried them out. Two out the four fit snug but the other two didn't fit. Looks like I need to file a little more.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with these mags?

I decided to file down the mag latch a couple nights ago. I took a Romanian 30 round mag and tried to install it. Saw what needed to be filed and grabbed my bastard file and went to work. After a few minutes, and a few checks with the mag, it worked.

I ordered some Romanian mags from AIM surplus this week and due to the back order, they sent me brand new Bulgarian mags. Took them out of the bags and tried them out. Two out the four fit snug but the other two didn't fit. Looks like I need to file a little more.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with these mags?

imo, i wouldn't go to liberal with the filing. you file to much off to fit one or two mags and your liable to have the rest fall out on you. i'd trade them out to someone for mags that did fit.