Saiga 223 Accuracy?

I have heard that the .308 Saigas are pretty accuracte, as good as MOA.

I have also heard that Saiga 7.62x39s get accuracy about the same as alot of AKs.

What I haven't heard is what kind of accuracy the Saiga 223 is capable of. Is it comparable to an AR (I hope :P )?

I was just wondering if you guys can fill me in on detail so I can decide what kind of Saiga I want...

Thanks in advance. :D

i have a tasco 4x32 cheap scope, the only store bought ammo i had luck with is 62gr brown bear , Russian made ammo! but reloads you load them out longer almost touching the riflings,but not to long that they won't work in the clip. i'm sure there is more ammo that will work good. i am very happy with this gun, it has a bipod and blackhawk cheek rest, that helps me be more accurate.

I am considering buying a .223 saiga for three gun matches if it will put a one inch group at 100 yards that should be fine for match shooting. It's not like Camp Perry shooting. So what do you think can it hold its own with AR's? What is the deal on high cap mags? Will AK 74 modified mags work or can I get hi cap saiga mags?

I can't attest to the accuracy of the .223 Saiga rlative to the AR, I think that would depend on how the AR is set up, but I can tell you there are high cap mags available now that the AWB went off into the sunset.

If you would prefer to modify AK mags, rather than get high cap Saiga mags, I do know that the Bulgarian waffle mags in .223 are pretty easy to modify, but they are typically hard to find. Plus, you will end up needing to install a feed ramp to get them to work reliably. E. German mags in .223 may be modified to work as well.