I just got some wood for my 7.62 and it looks awesome. It only took about a week and the price was great. I got the set on guns america from SABER045.

Here's his stuff. http://www.gunsamerica.com/SearchLister.as...p;Name=saber045

I'm not 100% sure if the wood is US made, but the listing says NEW. I'm not counting on furniture for compliance anyway, but someone could always ask the guy. Here's a picture of the rifle about 15 minutes after I opened the box.

post-7070-1212114320_thumb.jpg

A matching wood pistol grip would look good on that rig........

Tony

Tony, I think anything else would look good on my rig. I only got that saw grip to cut down on shipping. The thing was a turd from when I got it between the wire for the door not being bent correctly, the door being on a fucked up angle, all the flash that was tearing up my hands. I'm in the market for a different pistol grip for sure.

They're very typical of production line bullshit. Every time I get some kind of cookie cutter product like that it seems like I have to finish BUILDING it before I will use it. Does it really take that long to grind off the flash, and make sure the thing actually works before sending it off to a customer? Is this the way you want to present your products to the customer? Your products should be a reflection on your business, and if you're selling half assed parts, then you must be a half assed company IMO.

Yeah, Tapco saw. I got suckered in to the whole saw grip and galil hand guard thing when I was starting out. It didn't take very long to realize that I hated the galil hand guard too, although, it was much better made than the grip.