Stag AR-15 Model 2T, $900 delivered to your FFL (FTF in Northern VA saves $30 S/H).

THIS RIFLE IS CROSS-POSTED ON OTHER FORUMS. I WILL HONOR THE FIRST TAKER AND UPDATE THIS SITE AS SOON AS SOMETHING CHANGES.

I bought this Stag AR-15 Model 2T new in April 2007. It's had approximately 500 flawless rounds fired through it. It comes with the standard 2T features, including:

A.R.M.S. #40L/Front Post BUIS

16" Chrome Lined 1/9 Twist Barrel

6 Position Collapsible Stock

Samson MRFS-C Rail System

1 30-rd Aluminum Magazine with green GI follower

In addition, I'll include:

2 extra 30-rd C-Products aluminum body magazines with gray MagPul Gen II followers ($25 value)

1 nylon magazine pouch (Standard Army issue - holds 3 mags)

Readi-Mag Two-point Quick Adjust Sling ($16 value)

1 mag well block with ejection port flag (range safety device)

Other accessories available for sale:

Tango Down Vertical grip - $45

C-Products aluminum body magazines - $10 each (3 available)

C-Products steel body magazines - $15 each (6 available)

Each magazine has been used about 3 times. They show a little wear from locking/unlocking, but otherwise they are like new.These are available to the buyer of the gun. If he/she doesn't want them, then I'll be offering them separately (so please don't ask now!)

Here's a pic of the gun with the Tango Down grip installed:

StagAR152T.jpg

The bolt carrier on this gun is properly staked and the operation has been outstanding. Unfortunately I don't have many chances to shoot rifles, so I'm selling it to finance some handgun projects.

The warranty has not been activated, so the new owner will be able to register with Stag.

I'll take cash, money order, or check (gun ships when your check clears). I would prefer FTF in the Northern Virginia area but will only ship to an FFL. You are responsible for verifying that this rifle is legal in your state of residence.

Email me (navy87guy@comcast.net) with any questions.

Thanks!

Jim

In the rare event that it doesn't sell (which I'm sure it will, given the price, and what's included), and you wanna part it out, let me know how much you want for the A.R.M.S. #40L :D .

Great looking rifle by the way :super: .

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.