I just bought two new 10rd magazines from the saiga-12.com store and my shells are getting stuck inside one of the mags. I was putting in 3" magnum shells and they got stuck inside and I had to unscrew the mag to remove them. I tried keeping the screws a little loose on the mag and now the shells arent getting stuck but they move up and down very sluggishly when I press against them. 2 3/4 shells also have the same problem, I have tried putting in and removing both kinds several times so it seems to be an issue with the width of the magazine. Has anyone else had this trouble? The other mag works just fine though the shells dont snap to the top as quickly as the 5rd factory mag when pressure is put against the spring and released.

Have you tried any other brands of shells?

Mine were just a little sticky, but only with high brass shells. I sanded on the insides just a little and used them some and now they're GTG. If youpush down the shells slowly while looking closely inside, and watch where they hang up coming back up, you can see where to sand.

Yeah, I had the same the same experience with my new AGP 10rd mags. It was worse with 3" shells, but still sluggish with 2 3/4". I just sprayed some clp inside and that helped a lot. They all fed and functioned just fine, so I guess it worked. It does seem like they are just too tight on the inside to let the shells move freely, so maybe sanding a little material off is the answer.