Has the new shippment come in yet?

Multiple deadlines have come and gone. Patience is a pre-requisite to playing the Saiga game. I assure you that WHEN they come in, you won't have to ask if there here! Just read a little each day to pass the time.

ditto

Multiple deadlines have come and gone. Patience is a pre-requisite to playing the Saiga game. I assure you that WHEN they come in, you won't have to ask if there here! Just read a little each day to pass the time.

ditto

Sigh... it pains me that you're right.

"But I want the golden gooooooose noooow!"

What number are you on their list? They will probably be gone the same day they come in.

I dont know the number exactly, but when I asked the guy what my chances were he said "pretty good." I've been on the list since March, maybe February.

It sucks because last time I was on the list like 4 months in advance and they called me the day they had come in and I had just let my girlfriend borrow money so I didnt have enough money in the bank. So if I dont get it this time, I might just have to bite the bullet and buy one on gunbroker for 1 million dollars or something. I think thats the going rate right now.

What number are you on their list? They will probably be gone the same day they come in.

I dont know the number exactly, but when I asked the guy what my chances were he said "pretty good." I've been on the list since March, maybe February.

It sucks because last time I was on the list like 4 months in advance and they called me the day they had come in and I had just let my girlfriend borrow money so I didnt have enough money in the bank. So if I dont get it this time, I might just have to bite the bullet and buy one on gunbroker for 1 million dollars or something. I think thats the going rate right now.

They are going for crazy prices on gunbroker right now. If you have a pretty good chance to get one from wherever you are on the list at, put the money in a envelope, hide it and dont touch it for anything. You can always get another girlfriend. Saiga 12s are hard to get. :dollar:

Supply and demand, dude. :rolleyes: Theres much more demand for these things than there is supply. That and the fear-mongers like to spread rumors about them not being imported again in the future, which has the handy secondary effect of driving up prices. Coincidence? Hmmm... :unsure:

Probably a good idea to remember that there are folks buying 2 or more to lay back in case the election goes the wrong way. In addition to that you can figure that some folks got on EVERY list that they could so whoever gets them in first has the sale. No doubt the order for the remainder of the lists they are on will be cancelled. There are also folks who are on the list but just couldn't wait and bought one elsewhere and they will cancel. There are also those (like yourself) who could afford it when they got on the list but can't when they come in. The situation is very fluid and I personally don't buy all the gloom and doom stuff. As I said before Patience is your friend. :)

They are going for crazy prices on gunbroker right now. If you have a pretty good chance to get one from wherever you are on the list at, put the money in a envelope, hide it and dont touch it for anything. You can always get another girlfriend. Saiga 12s are hard to get. :dollar:

Told my wife something like that one time, that didn't go over too good.

Told my wife something like that one time, that didn't go over too good.

Ive been married almost 20 years, mine knows that I mean it LOL