The wait begins....

I did the research and put my deposit down with Red-Stick Firearms to have my Saiga 12 covert to their RTS-ZK-12. It's gonna be a long 10-15 weeks of waiting till they are ready to have me ship my shotgun to them for the conversion but I'm still pretty hyped about it. Wanted to go with Tromix at first but didn't want to wait till next year. Now all I need are a few more AGP mags and an MD drum and I'll be good to go.

I did the research and put my deposit down with Red-Stick Firearms to have my Saiga 12 covert to their RTS-ZK-12. It's gonna be a long 10-15 weeks of waiting till they are ready to have me ship my shotgun to them for the conversion but I'm still pretty hyped about it. Wanted to go with Tromix at first but didn't want to wait till next year. Now all I need are a few more AGP mags and an MD drum and I'll be good to go.

You won't be disappointed!

Will does top notch work also.

We really are fortunate to have Will and Tony out there.

(Not slighting anybody else that does pro conversions, I just don't remember the names!)