I got bored with the plain wood look on my Winchester 1200 defender. I had been eyeing these speedfeed 3's for quite some time and found a killer deal from CDNN and jumped on it. The rear stock is really cool, solidly built and fits really well. But it's quite a long stock, even with my long arms it's a little "out there" but maybe that's because I'm used to the AK platform now... who knows, because it does pull up nicely into my shoulder. The shell holders may take some practicing to become "natural" to use, but they work good and hold the extra shells tight. Grip on the stock is really good, and eventhough theres a gap between the grip and trigger it feels good. The screw that comes with the stock is s little over-length of what it needs to be so I'm going to have to chop it down about a half inch. The pump is about ATI quality. It will work but it's definetly not a first choice replacement, although it DOES match. It will probably get swapped out sometime in the future for a surefire 636 anyway.

So, enough bullshit, here's a picture:

speedfeeddefender.jpg

Edited by XdamagedX