MOJO Peep Sight for the AK 47

This is a must for any AK 47, the rifle isn't very accurate at all unless you install the peep sight then oh wow the rifle has a hole diffrent feel. At 100 yds I was hitting target paper witch is great! After installing the MOJO at 100yds I'm killing it so killing it. Right in the center of the target holly crap guys this is a big must for the AK. Here's the link.

http://www.powercustom.com/Mojo/parts_mojo.htm

Glad to hear you're getting such good results. Any pics?

I almost bought this some time back because I wanted some kind of windage adjustability at the rear of the weapon. Plus, I'm more familiar with peep sights than open ones. The reason I ended up not buying it was that it didn't look like I could adjust the windage without some tool like a small screwdriver.

Right now I'm getting about 2-3" @ 100yds with the windage adjustable open sights I installed and commercial ammo but I'm still not happy with the way I have to adjust for elevation.

I just got a cheapo Leapers rail mounted rear sight for an AR and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to mount that thing on my .308.

Nailer, does it really work that well??

I'd like to get one but I cant think how it will work with the peep sight that far foward as I'm used to the standard AR ghost ring halo close to your eye.

I'm not Nailer, but I'll answer up.

I've got one on my Sar-1 and it's the difference between night and day.

Please get the AR vs AK out of your head, we're just talking about improvements to the Kalashnikov sighting system.

The Mojo peep makes a damned big difference in such.

( and since it's not an AR, it's not gonna be the same as the AR peep )