Blackthorne products AK Top cover with HK sight and rail

Hello

I thought the Gilberts mount was a Beryl-style rail (DPH?) and I wouldn't be surprised if the Krebs were not something similar.

Traditionally the dustcover mounts have not been too reliable unless measures are taken to ensure that the cover can not move.

guido2 in Houston

Hello

I thought the Gilberts mount was a Beryl-style rail (DPH?) and I wouldn't be surprised if the Krebs were not something similar.

Traditionally the dustcover mounts have not been too reliable unless measures are taken to ensure that the cover can not move.

guido2 in Houston

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I was looking at the Gilbert too. I'm leaning to that more than any of them. I like its stability and lower profile than the Krebs. Plus it can be found, lol.

Are there any low profile side mounts?

Hello

I have an IOR side mount on my S-308 that has provided really good service for me. It sits as low to the dust cover as possible while still allowing the cover to be removed, and it's perfectly centered over the bore. I got it a few years ago, I'm not sure how "available" they are anymore, but it would be worth a try. The model I got was for a Vepr.

guido2 in Houston