Any attach a sling to the FSP?

I cannot think of a reason and I do not think that you will get any circular motion of the sight base around the barrel. I have seen a lot of AR guys do that and I have always been curious myself--but what is the real drive/benefit to doing it? It is to free up space on a tac rail? Or is it so that you can use your existing sling mount to put a bi-pod on? Lets see some pics when you're done cause I am pretty curious myself.

You are going to find that here on this forum we take tinkering to the next level, an extraordinary level. Some of the things that we do now a days with our conversions and whatnot (like using black nylon plugs instead of a weld for the old trigger pin holes) was because of someone tinkering around with an idea and getting it done!

I'm going to get a Devin forward with the 6 o'clock rail. I was thinking of a side rail for an adapter, but to reduce the complexity I thought of going with the front sight base rig. I did something like that for my Carbon 15, but it's not looped around the FSB since it doesn't have one, lol. But you'll get the point if you look here xxxxxxxx

Edited by tritium
link removed to item for sale on a different forum by noncontributor to Saiga forum