S-12 Fire Control Group

I don't think there is much of a difference from a practical standpoint. The FCG Dinzag offers APPEARS to have more parts because it is shown fully broken down into its component parts, whereas the Tromix FCG is shown partially assembled. Neither is more complicated than the other. I think both include a disconnector spring (so you don't need to "harvest" the one from the factory Saiga FCG); I know Dinzag's does. Both come pre-assembled, ready to go in. I also think that both include retaining clips/wire. Dinzag also throws in 6 nylon hole plugs with each FCG. I have gotten several FCGs from Dinzag, and I love them. However, the Tromix product is no doubt superb as well.

Edited by hogdog

The Tromix FCG went right into my s-12 without any problems and functions really alot better than the stock unit. I don't have a dinzag to compare it with though. The reasons I went with Tromix was the fact that the sear and disconector came assembled, and I had other parts ordered from mississippi auto arms.