ATI (Advanced Technology) AK Strikeforce Pistol Grips

I just ordered two of the new ATI (Advanced Technology) AK Strikeforce Pistol Grips. I was very pleased.

They are made in the USA for 922R compliance and a good bit cheaper in price then some others. I just bought 2 from Cheaper then Dirt for $16.88 each and got $10 off the deal with a coupon code!

Very well made and in my opinion a good looking functional grip!

• 1 month later...
What's the texture of the grip like? I've been wanting something just like that with a rubber texture.

In that case get the Ergo, this is hard plastic.

Azrial, any problems with that thing using a left handed grip or do the grooves get in the way?

Joe, yes you can use that set but you'll need a few things. One is Dinzags handguard adapter. I believe he also has a gas tube with the upper bracket so you'd only need the lower bracket if you get that. Basically you'll need the brackets in order to mount the shortened hand guard. The other thing you'll need is a fire control group (fcg) which is the trigger and hammer and the spring (I think). Do the research in the conversion section of the forum to get an idea.