I picked up a Rexio J-38 revolver the other day. I completely disassembled and cleaned. It shoots ok and is fairly acurate.

I did an internet search. There was not much info available. Does any one know about or own one of these pieces. Any info would be helpful. I did find one for sale on gunbroker.

From a Century Intl Arms bulletin:

Rexio Revolvers Purchasers:

VAM Distribution Company, LTD., has purchased our remaining inventory of Rexio revolvers. They have assumed all responsibility for Rexio firearms. Any customer service questions, returns, etc.. are now the responsibility of VAM Distribution Company, LTD.Their phone number and fax number are as follows:

VAM Distribution Company, LTD.

1141-B Merchanicsburg Road

Wooster, Ohio 44591

Phone: (330) 262-0622

Fax: (330) 262-0623

As far as I know these are/were made in Argentina and are not being imported into the US anymore. Top price on their product line typically ran $200.

Here is a production video they made. The website listed in the vid does not work.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=f8786e...2c-afa8f7a4033b

Edited by moxie1c

Thank you moxie1c

I found some info that indicates that the company that produced Rexio now produces the Comanche I,II, and III

revolvers. Not to be confused with Llama Commanche revolver from Spain. I also found some info that Fabrica de Armas in Argentina produces verious firearms for several venders in South America.

Vultite, now you have heard of one.

This revolver is not of the best quality. It is by far better than my POS S&W sigma sw9m.

The lock works are tight and the timing is excellent. The cylinder yoke looks a little weak in design. The frame is cast and the grip checkering is crude. 3" barrel. The finish is a deep blue and has held up well. (Better than the PT1911, it has, lets say a lot of character) I will not load heavy for this revolver. It does handle well and shoots strait. A good bedroom defense weapon.

Edited by 1x7.5