Drum pouch

what features would we want to see in a drum bag?

I'd like to see something that holds 20 rds of 12ga and feeds my shotty, featured in that pouch ....... :haha:

How about a 3 piece top flap, leftside with a buckle ,center tower with velcro closure, right side buckle. that way you leave the pouch on the drum and just pull the center flap back to load.

what features would we want to see in a drum bag?

I'd like to see something that holds 20 rds of 12ga and feeds my shotty, featured in that pouch ....... :haha:

How about a 3 piece top flap, leftside with a buckle ,center tower with velcro closure, right side buckle. that way you leave the pouch on the drum and just pull the center flap back to load.

That sounds interesting, but may be more work than it's worth. I don't think many people will want a permanent pouch for their drum that they can leave on when loaded into their guns, especially with the clear/smoked covers. You could use clear plastic on the back but I don't think it would be that durable. If it was offered, you would only need one buckle that would be at the bottom of the drum. The buckled flap could have a hole in it for the small feed tower, the flap would cover the top and front of the drum and buckle at the bottom. To visualize it, think of a clam with a buckle at the opening side and a hole at the hinged side for the tower. :unsure: Honestly, this it's starting to sound OK, you could always take it out if you want to, as long as that stays easy to do it's fine. I'm mainly looking for a well made, well fitting pouch that doesn't use velcro to keep it closed(plastic buckle or snaps?), that is easily opened and double stitched.

Here are two more people that agree with your idea, drooling idiot:

I have thought of custom carry pouches. I think it would be nice if you could leave it in the pouch while in the gun. Something that would detach from your belt or vest easy.

a damn good idea... like the canteen holster for army web belts

that would also help the droppage factor... and appease another members request

The "droppage factor", something to consider. Sending vestguy your beta, Juggernaut? Should we move our suggestions to his section?

Edited by bigj480