Elevating stock height?

A month or so ago I found a side mount scope rail for my otherwise stock 7.62. Apparently, it has to be so because of the receiver cover. With a 32 mm scope it is so high that I have no resting place for my cheek. As a result I bob and sway as I look through the scope which has to be 90% of the accuracy issue I have. Any suggestions for getting a higher cheek rest?

A month or so ago I found a side mount scope rail for my otherwise stock 7.62. Apparently, it has to be so because of the receiver cover. With a 32 mm scope it is so high that I have no resting place for my cheek. As a result I bob and sway as I look through the scope which has to be 90% of the accuracy issue I have. Any suggestions for getting a higher cheek rest?

or you could find a bp-02 (tantal usually has them for around $45) and lower the scope.

You could hop over to SaigaStock.com and look at the skeleton stock they have available. It has a cheek rest on it but it's pretty much useless if your using iron sights. It may come in handy with your problem though.