Tromix Buttstock too wide?

Hey there fellow Saiga heads! I have a issue with the Tromix buttstock seeming too wide to sorta match the rear of the receivers profile. Its one side specifically. I was wondering if I just happened to possibly get a out of spec buttstock or something. I have a Saiga12 w/ Ace internal block and the tromix stock. Im hoping Tony will stop by, if anyone knows whats up Im guessin he would.

wide1.jpg

wide2.jpg

wide3.jpg

wide4.jpg

Mine was like that also. If you noticed, it also has the gun to the outside of the stock, away from your body, meaning you have to lean further to get a sight picture. It's not a huge deal, but I wanted it perfect. I milled the screw pocket on the one side deeper, and drilled a new set of holes next to the original ones and set the stock flush with the one side. I have the stock set to pivot to the right, and the overhang is now on the hinge, where it's not real noticeable. Plus, the gun is more in line wioth the body, much like the "cast" on a regular shotgun.

I originally had the stock pivoting to the left, but realized that it would hinder mag changes some when folded, plus make the gun sit further off the body when slung folded, so switched it. I notched the upper corner to clear the Galil style handle, and shells eject right over it.

Most likely it needs to be flush with one edge in order to fold properly... if not, it would have to move out and back before it could fold alongside the receiver...

:smoke:

Hey guys, thanks for responding! It actually doesnt have a folder on it, it is just the fixed Ace Internal Receiver block. It just looks sorta dumb/not very clean with one side wider then the other if you know what Im sayin. They cant be all like that right?