These things are hard to find!!!

Ordered 2 of the MD drums and I've been trying to find the Saiga 12 for weeks!!! (for under $600) Finally located me a Saiga 12 19in after searching for a week!!! Nobody local had them, no distributors had them, I had to order one from Impact Guns and when I ordered they only had 2 left!!! This thing better be worth it!!!!

You will absolutely hate it, and the drums too. Let me PM my shipping address to you and I will take it all off of your hands before you feel the sting of disappointment.

Just kidding, you are getting ready to have more fun than a man should be legally allowed to have!

Welcome to the forum too, this is a great place to find out those many answers that you will have like how to convert you shotgun, etc :)

You will absolutely hate it, and the drums too. Let me PM my shipping address to you and I will take it all off of your hands before you feel the sting of disappointment.

Just kidding, you are getting ready to have more fun than a man should be legally allowed to have!

Welcome to the forum too, this is a great place to find out those many answers that you will have like how to convert you shotgun, etc :)

Let me offer you a crisp $100.00 bill to take it off your hands before you are engulfed in the black hole that used to be your paycheck.

These things are the ultimate black hole nad obsession. welcome to the end of your cash and the enjoyment no man should be allowed to have.

i go through 200 rounds a week with it, it is an eye opener at the range that is for sure.

Let me offer you a crisp $100.00 bill to take it off your hands before you are engulfed in the black hole that used to be your paycheck.

Let me ofer a nice risp kiss my ass..... LOL

I'm just glad I could lay my hands on one....