Could someone with a NATO buttstock please tell me the length from the rear of the receiver to the back edge of the stock?

Could someone with a Warsaw buttstock please tell me the length from the rear of the receiver to the back edge of teh stock?

If I only get one ill be golden,the NATO is 1.25" longer than teh warsawTapco is making the warsaw and Kvar has the NATO

Thanx

Could someone with a NATO buttstock please tell me the length from the rear of the receiver to the back edge of the stock?

Could someone with a Warsaw buttstock please tell me the length from the rear of the receiver to the back edge of teh stock?

If I only get one ill be golden,the NATO is 1.25" longer than teh warsawTapco is making the warsaw and Kvar has the NATO

Thanx

Don't buy a stock from Tapco. They're less expensive, buy really feel like junk compared to the ones from K-var.

K-var makes both a nato and warsaw length stock BTW. They changed the look of their page and now it's hard for people to know they have more than one page of stuff listed.

This is the number of the black warsaw length stock. AK-020BUSW

This is the number of the black nato length stock. AK-020BUSM

Thanx a bunch guys!

I see that I can get the NATO length in 2 different styles.

AK-020BUSM

AK-020BUS

The decisions never stop....

Only one of those fits the Saiga, the 020BUS. The other one ending in M is for milled receivers. I didn't check, but I know how K-var numbers there stuff.

You outta work for K-VAR,they don't even tell you on the pages for each of the above 2 stocks that one is milled and the other is not.However looking at the mounting points , you are right.

Good thing is the stock im now forced to get ,is the one I was liking better anyways.