Tromix Custom Saiga-12 18.1", MD 20 Drum, Factory laser for sale

I am selling this Tromix Saiga-12. The reason I am selling it is I jsut got a new Tromix shortie, but my wife told me I could only have one... It has about 300 rounds through it and basically does not even have a scratch on it. The gun works flawlessly and was only used at an indoor range herein Dallas. Some notes on the build:

1) 18.1 inches

2) Door breacher (fixed)

3) HK sites

4) Ergo Grip (much nicer in my opinion)

5) Tromix "Trigger Job"

6) Tromix US gas piston

7) Manual bolt hold open - installed by Tromix

8) Ace folding stock

9) Come with the foregrip with built in rail! I don't know if these are still available. But I bought it a few years ago when they were.

10) Comes with 5 round mag.

I am asking $1800 for this, plus $30 insured shipping. I am in Dallas if you want to pick it up.

For an extra $300 you can have a brand new MD-20 drum, never fired and in box. And for an extra $200 you can have the factory laser pictured on the weapon in the photos. Finally, for an extra $100 you can have the vertical grip/light you see pictured here. It's not surefire, but works well nonetheless.

Thanks

Jonathan

post-2242-1224849618_thumb.jpg

post-2242-1224849658_thumb.jpg

post-2242-1224849675_thumb.jpg

post-2242-1224849688_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Now willing to take $1600 for the gun.

You open to trades?? Ak Pistol, PSL, HK USP.45 fullsize?? A dog thats crazy or a cat that has issues?? Ive got some cash, but not hat much. Then again, with the political climate...maybe I should hang on to the AK Pistol. Anyways...trades??

Now willing to take $1600 for the gun.

You open to trades?? Ak Pistol, PSL, HK USP.45 fullsize?? A dog thats crazy or a cat that has issues?? Ive got some cash, but not hat much. Then again, with the political climate...maybe I should hang on to the AK Pistol. Anyways...trades??

--------

Crazy dog sounds interesting, but unfortunately I really just need the cash. But appreciate the trade offer.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.