Best red dot or holo for under $200

Thanks for the pics. I like that, looks nice and compact. I guess you are having no problems with it pushed up that far on your rifle? Thanks.

No problem.

Like I said in my post before last, I'll need to get some rings that bring it up about 1" or so. Because an AR stock doesn't drop down like most rifle stocks. So the rings that it comes with are too low. I put the sight where it is now, because I can see the dot a little better with it sitting so low. Once I get the rings I need, I'll probably move it back some.

Once I actually get to use it, I'll post back with a report.

i was curious.. on iron sites you have range adjustment.. via the rear site.. do you ahev any multiple settings on red dot style sites..

Yes. There is windage and elevation adjustments for red dot sights. I actually find it easier to sight in with red dots, than iron sights.

• 3 weeks later...
i was curious.. on iron sites you have range adjustment.. via the rear site.. do you ahev any multiple settings on red dot style sites..

Yes. There is windage and elevation adjustments for red dot sights. I actually find it easier to sight in with red dots, than iron sights.

I've had good luck with the Bushnell Holosight. Shot 5" standing groups with wolf today at 100 meters. 3" at 50 meters. I have a railway C-MORE on my Siaga 12 and i'd highly recommend those also. You can get them used for under 200, and new they might be over, not sure. They are bullet proof sights - have them on 4 different platforms now and 1000s of rounds through each without a blip. Nice optic.