Saiga in SC

Does anyone know anywhere or anyone that has any Saiga 12's for sale in South Carolina. Shooters Choice in Columbia basically gave me the runaround and called Saiga's "Cheap Russian trash". All that I have read tells me differently and I can't wait to fire off my first ten round mag and know that they were wrong. Any help greatly appreciated.

I have seldom trusted a gun shop for advice about items that they do not carry. That is like going to a Chevy dealer and asking which is the best model of Toyota to buy.

Does anyone know anywhere or anyone that has any Saiga 12's for sale in South Carolina. Shooters Choice in Columbia basically gave me the runaround and called Saiga's "Cheap Russian trash". All that I have read tells me differently and I can't wait to fire off my first ten round mag and know that they were wrong. Any help greatly appreciated.

I just saw one Saturday at the ATP gun shop near summeville. Myrtle Beach has a gun show this coming weekend. Usually pretty small though. Where are you located?

Greg

I just saw one Saturday at the ATP gun shop near summeville. Myrtle Beach has a gun show this coming weekend. Usually pretty small though. Where are you located?

Greg

I am located in Columbia, but I am willing to drive a little ways if necessary.

The Jewelers Loupe in Aiken gets me whatever I want. If you can find it, they'll get it for you. Here is their address:

1304 Richland Ave W

Aiken, SC 29801

(803) 648-3875

Elliot Brothers one of RAA's main distributors is in SC and the Loupe can get you anything that Elliot's has in stock usually next day.

PS, I don't work for either of them.