do converted or unconverted .308 sell easier?

I'm looking at selling my 16" .308. So far, I have moved the orginal FCG up and got it ready to go for a pistol grip. However, I stopped there. At the time, i didn't know which route I wanted to go with regard to my grip options. In the mean time, my interestes have changed. So now i am going to post it for sale.

Problem is, i don't know weather I should put money into it to complete the conversion, or sell "as is" and let the buyer choose the stock/grip. Obviously, the second option would knock oney off my asking price and allow me to save $$.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Caspian

It might be easier to sell if the conversion were complete. Then again, there are those that would prefer it as it is (so they could add the stock they prefer).

It really depends where you intend to list it. If selling it at a show, a gun shop, or a site like Gunbroker, I'd go ahead and finish the conversion.

If you intend to sell it here, you might want to try selling it as is before you invest in a stock.