WTS (maybe trade) new Saiga .308 16 inch barrel

Sold PRF

I have a new Saiga .308 with the 16.3 inch barrel for sale. It is a 2004 Saiga I was planning on converting. I have decided I do not want another .308. I bought this one from a private party. It is, as far as I know and can tell, factory fresh and unfired.

Comes with two 8 round mags. $475.00 FTF in NC or $499.00 shipped to your FFL. Cash, U.S. Postal money order or certified funds. No sales to California or outside of CONUS.

I would consider trading for a new Saiga .223.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
I have a new Saiga .308 with the 16.3 inch barrel for sale. It is a 2004 Saiga I was planning on converting. I have decided I do not want another .308. I bought this one from a private party. It is, as far as I know and can tell, factory fresh and unfired.

Comes with two 8 round mags. $475.00 FTF in NC or $499.00 shipped to your FFL. Cash, U.S. Postal money order or certified funds. No sales to California or outside of CONUS.

WJ

I am interested in buying your 308, is the convertion the same as the other models? I have a converted .223 but I really dont want to trade it ,are there any hi-caps avail for the .308 also could you send some pics thanks Karl

There are 10 and 25 round mags available for the Saiga .308.

As I am the King of Klutz and have fat, stubby, inflexible and uncoordinated fingers (not to mention virtually zero mechanical aptitude and ability), I do not do my own conversions. So, I cannot address how to do it or how it may differ from converting a .223. Hopefully, my brethren on the board will answer this question for you.

I do not have any pictures of it yet. It is a standard Saiga .308 that has not been converted. I should be able to get some pictures up this weekend.

WJ

WJ

I am interested in buying your 308, is the convertion the same as the other models? I have a converted .223 but I really dont want to trade it ,are there any hi-caps avail for the .308 also could you send some pics thanks Karl

There are 10 and 25 round mags available for the Saiga .308.

As I am the King of Klutz and have fat, stubby, inflexible and uncoordinated fingers (not to mention virtually zero mechanical aptitude and ability), I do not do my own conversions. So, I cannot address how to do it or how it may differ from converting a .223. Hopefully, my brethren on the board will answer this question for you.

I do not have any pictures of it yet. It is a standard Saiga .308 that has not been converted. I should be able to get some pictures up this weekend.

WJ

WJ

I just wanted to verify you still have the .308 I am shaking a few funds to gether the August Heart Attack beat the crap out of the old budget but I have a few piecies of gold ,small coin and such about that am going to convert to coverthe rifle and parts thanks Karl e-mail me @ softaildaddy@charter.net and I will get the address to send the FFL too, btw I just found 400rds of linked Maylasian 308 in my store room so now I need a gun to shoot it inI would consider a trade but the .223 is fully decked with the 6 pos stock trigger group Galil forend muzzle break feed ramp 6 35 rd mags , but I do want the .308 My STG 58 was stolen from a friend of my Father-inlaws who we later found had a less than sterling reputation,He asked my F-I-N if he borrow it to run some deer out of his garden. Thanks for listen to my rant Karl

• 2 weeks later...
Sold PRF

WJ

PM Sent

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.