If I owned the gunshop (and could afford to), I would have told anyone wearing "Obama" anything to get the hell out of it if they came in. :angry2:

Gun shop owners have the right to refuse sales, right? :unsure:

Truth be told, a LOT of people didn't quite realize what he was going to do. The media really glossed over that. The media reported he supported second amendment rights, and that was that. You had to really dig to find out the truth about him. Now he's telling his real agenda and people are going "OH SHIT!"

GunBanObama.com Their facts page sums it up pretty well. But you're right about the media, they focused only on the economy which is why Obama won...all he had to do is point out McCain's a Republican and spout "Change" and he gets elected.

I agree with the gun shop owner that turns away anyone wearing Obama stuff. Obama by fighting against the 2nd amendment is going to put most gun stores out of business, belly up. Take away their method of earning money and putting food on their table. They are a direct enemy of his, fuck them.

Did you hear about the rifle manufacturer that got canned by his own company for supporting Obama?

http://www. usatoday. com/news/politics/election2008/2008-10-30-gun-ceo-ousted_N. htm

"Cooper said he was attracted to the Democrat's message about "the retooling of America, which involves the building of middle-class jobs..." Yeah, he and his employees would get retooled. Serves him right, idiot.