Last of the Saiga's at local store....

Just went to pick up my Saiga .308. I got the LAST one from their distributor. They will not be getting more at my local store.

What they do have in stock still is:

FOUR 7.62's w/ 16 inch barrel and monte carlo stock.

ONE 7.62 w/ 16 inch barrel & skeletal stock.

ONE 5.56 w/16 inch barrel & monte carlo stock.

ONE Saiga 12 shotgun.

ZERO Saiga .308 w/ 16" skeletalized stock cause I bought it.

Sad but true, one of the biggest Saiga sellers in NJ, in Vineland, South Jersey (Butch's Gun World), is not selling anymore after this.

Edited by quikz
Just went to pick up my Saiga .308. I got the LAST one from their distributor. They will not be getting more at my local store.

What they do have in stock still is:

FOUR 7.62's w/ 16 inch barrel and monte carlo stock.

ONE 7.62 w/ 16 inch barrel & skeletal stock.

ONE 5.56 w/16 inch barrel & monte carlo stock.

ONE Saiga 12 shotgun.

ZERO Saiga .308 w/ 16" skeletalized stock cause I bought it.

Sad but true, one of the biggest Saiga sellers in NJ, in Vineland, South Jersey (Butch's Gun World), is not selling anymore after this.

Update (for what its worth)

They still plan to sell Saigas but just can't get them right now.. they hope that once this "mad rush" ends they will be able to get some more..

GOOD. If that's the case (barring any AWB BULLSHIT :evil: ), I'd like to get a S12 or another 7.62 or another .308 or............ :lol:

Butch's Gun World in Vinland, NJ will also ship to your FFL. They are a GREAT lil shop. Hk/Sig Master Dealer too.

That's great news! The weekend before the election I picked one up at a gun show for 359.00, I'm really impressed with the quality of these guns, for the price they can't be beat. I ordered a another one from a local dealer and their waiting on a new shipment. Hope it's soon. This is the best website for Saiga info....

GOOD. If that's the case (barring any AWB BULLSHIT :evil: ), I'd like to get a S12 or another 7.62 or another .308 or............ :lol:

Butch's Gun World in Vinland, NJ will also ship to your FFL. They are a GREAT lil shop. Hk/Sig Master Dealer too.

butch is top notch