Slant cut receiver stock?

Good morning (very early), I have found a chinese copy of a valmet hunter with the slant cut receiver (Valmet/Galil). This is what it looks like.

dscf11858yn.jpg

I have spent hours searching the web for info on conversion parts for this gun but haven't found anyplace that has conversion parts (butt stock, pistol grip, butt stock adapter, etc.) for this gun. Does anyone know where I might find conversion parts to fit this oddball??? It looks like Galil internal parts may fit such as FCT group.

Yup, found that thread yesterday too. In my search I also found that some of the hunter's did have stamped receiviers too. But I'm not certain if the one I looked at was stamped or milled. Think I'm going to go ahead and buy this one, especialy after seeing how much they are asking for them on gunbroker, I can at least turn if for a couple hun profit if I don't want to keep it.

Speaking of the akfiles, what the heck does a guy have to do to complete the registration over there? I've tried registering several times now and I am registered now but still can't post. I've sent emails to the admin there but never get replies. Are they real selective about new members or have I fuked up somehow?