should I buy it???

I have the opportunity to pick up a Saiga 20 (not converted) with a side mount scope mount and simmons scope, 2 mags for $250 used. Looks like it's in decent shape. I have a 7.62x39 and like it a lot - should I buy the 20 for that price - seems like a good price. What have they been going for lately?

Tom B.

Face to Face? I'd say if its in good shape and you have the money go for it, just make sure that you haven't over spent yourself when you are done. You need to buy ammo for her you know. ;)

I just bought a Marlin lever 30-30 for $200 and I thought that it was a good deal.

Edited by Racer 27

At that price in this economy, definitely a great bargain as long as it is in good shape. Ask the seller the circumstances of why he is selling it, but if I could find a deal like that it would be mine already! If you need parts and things for conversion, go to dinzag's site and see all the goodies available for it. You will be happy with your steal...sorry, meant to say deal. Good luck.

nyclu3