Don't do Business with J Lowe Clips and Magazines

I just put in an order for some S308 Surefires through this guy's website about a week ago: www.jloweclipsandmagazines.com

Today I received the wrong magazines, so I called him up. The guy was rude and snappy. He actually cussed @ me when I asked how he planned to refund my return shipping.

Thumbs down for a crappy businessman!

I cant believe he is still in business. I ordered AK mags last year from him.

THE GOOD: got a cool post-it note pad with AKs on them.

THE BAD: He sent me the wrong ones (single stack). When I called, he got rude and hung up. I called back, he told me people get sent what they order and it was my f-up. Lets just say its a good thing for his personal health that he lives in another state.

I cant believe he is still in business. I ordered AK mags last year from him.

THE GOOD: got a cool post-it note pad with AKs on them.

THE BAD: He sent me the wrong ones (single stack). When I called, he got rude and hung up. I called back, he told me people get sent what they order and it was my f-up. Lets just say its a good thing for his personal health that he lives in another state.

I've bought from him twice with no problems, but from the sounds of it I am lucky to have gotten what I ordered. Too many people to do business with to suffer rudeness............When it comes to a rude person, Once is a bad day. Twice is a bad attitude. Thank you for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't received the correct mags yet. They were supposed ship out the second time on Nov 25th, via USPS priority. So I call them up; they haven't even mailed them out yet! I asked for a tracking number this time, and they said they don't give that out, WTF? I know it's been busy with the holidays, but damn.

Still haven't received the correct mags yet. They were supposed ship out the second time on Nov 25th, via USPS priority. So I call them up; they haven't even mailed them out yet! I asked for a tracking number this time, and they said they don't give that out, WTF? I know it's been busy with the holidays, but damn.

makes my "do not order" list....

and I can spend lots of money

Looks like a mean old fart on his website photo. Saw his disclaimer at the bottom about not refunding shipping costs when he sends you the wrong merchandise. I can't imagine him cursing at me about his fuckup though. Kinda retarded on his part. Thanks for the warning