I paid in full for a GSG-5 that never came in .....thank god! So I canceled,and saved up for a Spikes .22 upper instead......better choice.

While I was waiting I bought a DPMS stripped lower,and parts kit,and slapped that together.

DPMS LOWER

MAGPUL ENHANCED TRIGGER GUARD

MAGPUL GRIP

MAGPUL CTR STOCK

BLACK DOG MACHINE 27 ROUND MAGS (I bought 12 thanks to Obama)

SPIKES TACTICAL ST-22 UPPER

16'' LOTHAR WALTHER BARREL

SPIKES FAKE CAN

SPECTER LENGTH LIGHT RAILS

MIDWEST INDUSTRIES FLIP UP SIGHTS

BUSHNELL HOLOSIGHT

post-1936-1227651070_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1227651030_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1227651247_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1227650955_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1227650911_thumb.jpg

27 round shot group at 30 yards through the Holosight. The guy at spikes said the LW barrel kicks a stock 10/22 barrels ass. I'd have to sit down with both. I remember my 10/22 shooting pretty good,but this ones more fun for sure.

That ST .22 upper is sweet. I just purchased a S&W MP-15 this past weekend and wanted a .22 conversion but would prefer a dedicated .22 upper for it. I might go with that system.

They are great to deal with,but they are swamped. I'd get on the list soon if you want one. I ordered in Sept,and got it yesterday. They moved me up the list cause I upgraded to the LW barrel (extra $100) or i would still be waiting.

It was worth the wait. It runs dry as a bone,no lube at all. Another plus is they recommend federal bulk pack,and it runs flawlessly through it.

So far not one misfeed,stove pipe,or FTE. VERY HAPPY!