newbie question

If I get a stock Saiga .308, what do I have to do to make it able/legal to use high capacity magazines? Who can do the work for me (maybe a vendor on this group?)?

http://thegunwiki.com/Gunwiki/BuildSaigaVerifyCompliance

Surefire mags count as three US made parts. FBMG's as either one or two (depending on when they were made).

If I get a stock Saiga .308, what do I have to do to make it able/legal to use high capacity magazines? Who can do the work for me (maybe a vendor on this group?)?

It could be as simple as replacing the factory handguard with a U.S. made one (Gilbertsguns.com has them) if you will be using all U.S. made mags (like Surefire mags). You can easily do that yourself with a screwdriver. Basically, you must replace at least 4 foreign parts with U.S. parts. A mag that is entirely U.S. made has 3 countable parts (mag body, follower, and floorplate). The handguard is another countable part. Dinzagarms.com has great information and products that can help you. A regular pistol grip conversion is actually very easy too by the way.