What handguard for AK pistol build?

I'm not sure what handguard I want to put on the pistol I'm building. I was thinking about the UTG quad rail, but the more I look at it, the sillier I think it is.

http://dpharms.com/ak47-quad-rail-system-4...43ce08d493f75d0

I would definitely like the ability to attach accessories on the thing, but I don't think I need 4 rails, actually I'm certain I don't need 4 rails.

I know I don't want a tapco galil grip, that's played out, as far as I'm concerned. Stock wood grips are being considered, but like I said, I want the ability to attach accessories, mostly a laser.

I saw this on dph, it looks decent, I could but a laser on the bottom if I decided to, it looks pretty sturdy, and not completely tacticool like the quad rail.

http://dpharms.com/tapco-intrafuse-handgua...351f5bb9d231a4e

Anyway, suggestions are welcome, I'm trying not to spend a fortune, as I'd prefer to keep the price of the build to a minimum, I'm looking at right around $400. So far I'm in the tank at $360, with receiver, pistol grip, rivets, various internal stuff, and trigger. All I need (as far as I know) is a handguard.

Edited by elvis christ

Have you considered attaching a rail to a regular forend? How long of a barrel are you planning on going with? You might consider using a barrel clamp rail attachment if the length permits it.