I have one more East German AK 47 clone for sale. This is the last rifle in my modest collection which I am planning on selling as I have moved over almost exclusively to shotguns. This one is brand new and it was professionally built by Overland Industries. It has been test fired at Overland Industries and has not been fired since then. This is a very nicely done AK, with the following features:

It was built with a numbers matching Cope's distributing Romanian "G" parts kit and a 7.62x39 chromed lined barrel. It was built on a NoDak Spud/DCI stamped, double stack 1.0 mm receiver. All of the metal parts were sandblasted with# 70 grit aluminum oxide media, air blasted, rinsed in alcohol, parkerized with manganese phosphate, and painted with DURACOAT in OD Green and Tan. It has a TAPCO (USA) Single hook G2 fire control group, a Red Star axis pin retaining plate with a Buffers Technology recoil spring buffer. The wood furniture was replaced with a new "East German", high strength synthetic pebble style set. The lower hand guard is heat resistant bakelite (good to 500+ degrees F).

Includes a a TAPCO (USA) piston and a "bird cage" muzzle brake. It was checked for proper head-spacing and test fired with 30 rounds of military grade FMJ ammo. Also includes a slab side Bulgarian metal reinforced 30 round high strength poymer magazine, cleaning kit an oil bottle and it ships in a a hard shell case. Overland Industries in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA backs it with a transferrable LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.

It was ordered with a side rail mount, but it did not arrive with one (which was not worth sending it back, in my opinion) This one does come with an extra set of East German AK furniture in the original brown color. I do not wish to sell the extra set of furniture separately.

No sales to California. No sales outside of CONUS and no sales to minors or where illegal. If no face-to-face can be done, then it must ship to an FFL. No trades.

$715.00 cash, U.S Postal money order or certified funds. Add $35.00 for shipping to your FFL.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.