Ok, Im positive ive seen this around, but i have run the search several times and cant find what im looking for. SO ill ask here.

Im trying to figure out the "battle sight". Saigas only have numbers 1,2,3. I have a range near my house with 25, 50 and 100 YARD stands. What i am looking for is where the bullet needs to hit at what distance to get the trajectory to stay within a 6 inch tube out to 2-300m/yrds or whatever(aka. a further distance than i am likely to shoot.) They say sight dead on at 25m with the sight set to 1 and it will be on at 100, also. But at 25 YARDS where does the bullet need to hit to be +/- 3 inches from, say, 0 to 200? or would it be easier to know that it need to be, say, 2.5 in high at 100 and do it at that range?

I think i saw where someone had gave a list of distances in 25 or 50 m increments and where the bullet would land.

I need help. Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by shryke300
Check this link out: http://www.ak-47.net/ak47/sightingin.html

"Establish Zero

The following procedure will establish a zero at 25 meters, and your AK-47 will be set with a 1000 meter battle sight zero. This means that all shots will be within a 16" circle at all ranges up to 1000 meters." Quote taken from above link...

Ive already read this page. I googled it before posting, because i didnt want to be redundant. This doesnt help b/c although i can put the sight on "1" and sight in at 25/100, there is no "p" on the saiga's for battle sight zero. I know ive seen the thread, i just cant find it.