anyone know where i can get this sling?

Welcome to the forum. There are always many knowledgable people here who are happy to help with almost any request. This one will be tough however. KUSA closed several years ago, (2000 or so?) Some of the principals went on to form Redstar Arms which now sells the adjustable triggers. The only way to get a sling like that would be to find someone who had onee in a safe somewhere. Put your request on every forum you can find, you might get lucky.

Thanks for the response. My friend found one at a gun show for $25, so I thought they might be plentiful since he didn't really have to pay a premium for it. No wonder I couldn't find that much information on the company, I searched for about 2 hours last night.

Maybe there is a sling thats similar? If not I guess ill be going to the next gun show. :D

Thanks for the response. My friend found one at a gun show for $25, so I thought they might be plentiful since he didn't really have to pay a premium for it. No wonder I couldn't find that much information on the company, I searched for about 2 hours last night.

Maybe there is a sling thats similar? If not I guess ill be going to the next gun show. :D

ive been wanting this sling to but have not found one in 5 years , good luck

A guy I work with does custom embroidery on the side.

If you can get me some close ups / dimensions, I can see if he can do it barring that it is not copyright infringement or anything.

Looks like it is on a regular chicom sling.

Let me know.

Thanks