Conversion sources for this Saiga 223 set-up?

I have a .223 Saiga sporter, and I am ready to make the plunge and undertake the conversion. I have checked several sources thanks to everyone's posts here, but I am having trouble finding what I want. Please make suggestions!

Basic AK buttstock & Pistol Grip : Dark Earth

Galil-style handguard: Dark Earth

Tapco complete Drop-in single-FCG: Tapco, I found this one!

Assorted necessary nuts/bolts/eclips needed for proper installation.

I have found several dark earth stock sets, but they are all for AK rifles, not specific to the Saiga. Will these be as easy to install as the ones for Saiga? Will they even install on my Saiga? I wanted to add one more American-made part in order to use the factory Saiga magazines: I think the least expensive addition to be 922r compliant is the gas tube? Any suggestions? I want to be fully compliant, and get parts that will be as easy as possible to install without having to carve/cut/weld or modify if possible.

Thanks! I will surely post a pic once I get the parts installed!

Tooldawg

A converted Saiga will accept any AK furniture, providing that you have the correct gas tube and lower handguard retainer installed.

And with Tapco furniture all around and a tapco FCG, that gives you more than enough US made parts (6) to be able to use foreign magazines. But if you wanted one more, the gas piston is what you are looking for, not the gas tube.

I have ordered the Kvar complete kit, which includes the black Nato stock, pistol grip, and trigger. That and my USA magazines will make it 922r compliant. I am thinking of adding the standard Galil-style handguard from RCM, just because it looks pretty cool with the AK furniture, and it is supposed to be a straight out swap with the existing handguard.

I have seen some cool venting done on the sporter handguards, and I like the elongated horizontal vents, but I don't trust myself with a drill and knife to get them lined up conisistently so I will probably just swap for the Galil-style guard. It seems to be a pretty popular set-up, likely because it is the easiest way to do it!