folding stocks

Ive been through 4 google pages and found some really cool stoks for paintball guns and such, but where are they?

Im talking about folding stocks that are NOT made by tapco. An old beatup one is fine with me. I can refinish. NO more than $60? this may be unreasonable, idk. ideas?

most of the nice stocks that fold that ive seen are twice that.. but that is new...

I have a cord wrapped romanian side folder

Works good enough for me

Ive been through 4 google pages and found some really cool stoks for paintball guns and such, but where are they?

Im talking about folding stocks that are NOT made by tapco. An old beatup one is fine with me. I can refinish. NO more than $60? this may be unreasonable, idk. ideas?

most of the nice stocks that fold that ive seen are twice that.. but that is new...

I have a cord wrapped romanian side folder

Works good enough for me

error on my part assuming hed want US made.. theres been so many compliance threads of late ive just had that on my mind...

Here is a AMD-65 side folder for 40 bucks

http://www.copesdistributing.net/product_i...roducts_id=1022

I don't know anything about them

i dont mind to much cutting off the tang, and a romanian folder would be just fine, i just cant find one. i have found a couple places, i think cheatper than dirt, for example, that USED to have them. But right now they seem nonexistant.

thanks for the link! im not sure i like how it looks, but i was thinking, i could definately use this one,(ad maybe a tapco?) for just the hinge/bolt-to-the-reciever part and fabricate teh actualy tock part with steel stock and a welder. Sound doable? i know i can make the stock and weld...

My romanian folder aint much other than a bent wire attached to a hinge with a buttplate

If you are handy with a welder I would give it a try.

Making the hinge from scratch would be the hardest part

thanks for the link! im not sure i like how it looks, but i was thinking, i could definately use this one,(ad maybe a tapco?) for just the hinge/bolt-to-the-reciever part and fabricate teh actualy tock part with steel stock and a welder. Sound doable? i know i can make the stock and weld...