What US made FCG can I put in unconverted Saiga?

I've been searchin' around, but haven't found the answer. I have one Saiga x39mm with everything I need to convert, and another one that I don't won't to convert. I've got a Russian folding stock with pistol grip on the un-converted, but I wanna know if the Tapco, or any USA made trigger group will drop in, in place of the stock trigger, without converting. Also, will I need a shepards crook to secure it, since the FCG won't be moved forward? It'll be legally compliant with the other US made parts after I drop the US made trigger in. I want to go this route, because I really like this stock I have on it, not to mention the price paid fer it.

Thanks in advance.

I've been searchin' around, but haven't found the answer. I have one Saiga x39mm with everything I need to convert, and another one that I don't won't to convert. I've got a Russian folding stock with pistol grip on the un-converted, but I wanna know if the Tapco, or any USA made trigger group will drop in, in place of the stock trigger, without converting. Also, will I need a shepards crook to secure it, since the FCG won't be moved forward? It'll be legally compliant with the other US made parts after I drop the US made trigger in. I want to go this route, because I really like this stock I have on it, not to mention the price paid fer it.

Thanks in advance.

if i remember correctly dinzag sells a fcg for unconverted saigas

Thanks in advance.

if i remember correctly dinzag sells a fcg for unconverted saigas

Yes dinzag does have them but for an uncoverted it only counts for two compliant parts not three.

post-8269-1230839270_thumb.jpgpost-8269-1230839323_thumb.jpg

Did you convert the gun to accept standard AK mags? If so, you can use US-made mags for more compliance parts or steel mags with US floor plates and/or followers.

I installed a bullet guide. I'll make sure that I only have my Pro Mags, not my steel commies with me when I take her out. My compliant US parts number will be at 6.

Pro Mags (3)

Tapco gas piston (1)

Dinzag's trigger group (2)

Here's a picture of her...