I just bought a Norinco mac-90 with a thumb hole stock. I want to put on a Tapco Intrafuse Saiga T6 stock system saw style pistol grip and a receiver cover with see through base with weaver style rings and a Leapers handguard quad rail system and Tapco Intrafuse 30 round polymer magazines is putting on these items legal and is the weapon compliant with ATF laws

I just bought a Norinco mac-90 with a thumb hole stock. I want to put on a Tapco Intrafuse Saiga T6 stock system saw style pistol grip and a receiver cover with see through base with weaver style rings and a Leapers handguard quad rail system and Tapco Intrafuse 30 round polymer magazines is putting on these items legal and is the weapon compliant with ATF laws

The Norinco Mac-90 has the trigger in the standard AK (forward) position. The Tapco Intrafuse Saiga T6 stock system is for the Saigas with the triggers in the Saiga factory (rearward) position.

Does your Mac-90 have a stamped or milled receiver (important to know when choosing a stock)?

I don't think you'll be happy with the dust cover mounts (few people are), as it's difficult to get them to hold zero (especially after removing the cover for cleaning). You might want to consider mounting a side rail, or going with the B-Square mount.

The Norinco Mac-90 has the trigger in the standard AK (forward) position. The Tapco Intrafuse Saiga T6 stock system is for the Saigas with the triggers in the Saiga factory (rearward) position.

Does your Mac-90 have a stamped or milled receiver (important to know when choosing a stock)?

I don't think you'll be happy with the dust cover mounts (few people are), as it's difficult to get them to hold zero (especially after removing the cover for cleaning). You might want to consider mounting a side rail, or going with the B-Square mount.

My Mac-90 has a stamped receiver.

Could The Tapco Intrafuse Saiga T6 stock system work on my Mac-90?

What would u suggest for a stock?

Then the Intafuse can work.

You could always take the pistol grip off the Intrafuse, and put it on the receiver. Or, you could get the standard T6 and separate pistol grip.

The Intrafuse is a bit longer than the standard T6 (whether that's good or bad is up to you).

Then the Intafuse can work.

You could always take the pistol grip off the Intrafuse, and put it on the receiver. Or, you could get the standard T6 and separate pistol grip.

The Intrafuse is a bit longer than the standard T6 (whether that's good or bad is up to you).

If i use the Intafuse or the standard T6 would I be in 922r compliance?

I have been looking on cheaper than dirt for items. Is there a site that is just dedicated to the AK-47?

Is there a scope or site that you can recomend. I have $200-$250 to use for it

Edited by co9144

You were right my parts came to day and I like the regular T-6 stock much better. Even with being shipped the wrong color will just get the hand guard in that color.Do you or could someone suggest a red dot or scope to use. I saw one in the gun store on

13 January but it had a laser on one side and a flashlight on the other. They had it for $150.00 is it a good buy or is it just junk.

You were right my parts came to day and I like the regular T-6 stock much better. Even with being shipped the wrong color will just get the hand guard in that color.Do you or could someone suggest a red dot or scope to use. I saw one in the gun store on

13 January but it had a laser on one side and a flashlight on the other. They had it for $150.00 is it a good buy or is it just junk.

I have a couple of red dots sitting in my shed. I really liked them (they're fast to use, great for low light use, and precise enough). But, I got tired of taking them out of the safe and finding the batteries dead.

That, IMHO, is the downfall of the cheaper red dots (low battery life).

Now something like an Eotech or (better yet) Aimpoint has much better battery life but can cost as much as (or more than) you paid for the gun.

I ended up getting low powered variable scopes with lighted reticles (1-4x or 2-7x). Not quite as fast as the red dot, and not quite as good in low light, but still useable with a dead battery. Another plus is the ability to use the upper magnification in case of a longer shot.

So, unless the rifle will be used primarily for range work, I'd recommend forgoing the cheaper red dots. I'd either spend the money for an Eotech or Aimpoint, or get a low magnification conventional scope (with or without the lighted reticle as you prefer).

YMMV.