Folding stock question??

I'm not sure if this is the same one you're talking about, but this pic was posted on the forum by someone. Sorry, I don't remember who. I believe it's an ACE external receiver block with a shorty ACE skeleton stock (7.5" long).

Notice there's no room for a rubber buttpad:

externalmechfolder.jpg

It would use the top ACE stock shown here:

stocks.jpg

I personally prefer the look of an internal block, but if it's important to you to be able to fold the stock with a drum in place, then this is an option. I'm not sure what the overall length of pull is when you combine the external block and the shorty stock. Might still be shorter than normal. The other thing to consider is that the angled part of the stock (on the bottom) will be set back farther when folded, thus covering the trigger guard.

Corbin

Edited by Corbin

Thanks Corbin I tried the search but did not come up with anything the first time then I put in Cobra76two and MD20 and pulled up a few things... I.E. the pic you have above...

Does any one have pics of a normal folder (internal block) fold with a MD20 so I can see what hits and where??

What about a M4 folder how where does that one hit also??

Thanks for all your help..

-COS