I have been, and will continue to be, an active member and contributor on several internet forums/sites. Most of these forums, have a review section where topics may be posted for item reviews.

I feel this type of information is VERY valuable and would be highly desirable to the members. Not to mention helping to reduce repetitive posts regarding product information.

Typically site moderators review and approve product reviews before they are posted for content and accuracy.

Although it takes quite a bit of time to do a through review including pics, I would be willing to share my experiences with the forum.

Some sites even offer compensation for product reviews. (i.e. tee shrits, hats, etc.) (AGP mags... wink wink)

So... What do ya think?!

I agree with you it would be a great idea, however one of the sites I belonged to had to ban that function. People were using it to get free crap and then not reviewing it making a shitstorm for the mods. As long as people are responsible with their actions, it does create a huge database and limits the "do any of you guys use...." questions.

Good idea Jeffd

Darin

I agree with you it would be a great idea, however one of the sites I belonged to had to ban that function. People were using it to get free crap and then not reviewing it making a shitstorm for the mods. As long as people are responsible with their actions, it does create a huge database and limits the "do any of you guys use...." questions.

Good idea Jeffd

Darin

As I had stated in my original post "Typically site moderators review and approve product reviews before they are posted for content and accuracy." The Mods and Admins could have total control.

We'll see if anyone here (In charge) at this forum responds.

No takers here? No one in charge reading this forum/topic?

Not even a no answer?

In my opinion, at face value it certainly sounds like a good idea, but as previously inferred it does lend itself to many complexities, politics, and potential complications. The paucity of responses hopefully bespeaks the recognition of these possible problems.

No takers here? No one in charge reading this forum/topic?

Not even a no answer?

In my opinion, at face value it certainly sounds like a good idea, but as previously inferred it does lend itself to many complexities, politics, and potential complications. The paucity of responses hopefully bespeaks the recognition of these possible problems.

Hummm... A Nobel Lauret. OK. Nothing ventured, Nothing gained. I was only trying to help.

JD

Hummm... A Nobel Lauret. OK. Nothing ventured, Nothing gained. I was only trying to help.

JD

You got a problem with big words? Learn and grow. BTW it's Laureate (not me.) I do not dismiss your effort or intent. As I said, just my personal opinion. Others are welcome to contribute--to date they haven't.

JD

You got a problem with big words? Learn and grow. BTW it's Laureate (not me.) I do not dismiss your effort or intent. As I said, just my personal opinion. Others are welcome to contribute--to date they haven't.

NP! LOL... I KNEW I'd get you with that! I'll see if I can muster something up.

It's all good!

JD

JD

NP! LOL... I KNEW I'd get you with that! I'll see if I can muster something up.

It's all good!

JD

'At's kool with me..........an INTELLIGENT response.

Doc